From day one, DMEX has been committed to put a quality management system in place. Its main objective is to structure and streamline our organization enabling to continuously improve our efficiency and to adequately respond to the needs of all stakeholders. Hereby we fully comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
To realize this objective, DMEX focuses on three axes:
- Consolidating the institute. This involves:
- developing financial autonomy
- developing and diversifying our offer and ensuring its adequacy
- diversifying our partnerships
- building loyal partnerships
- improving our visibility and reputation
- Involving the whole team.
- Continuously improving our professionalism and satisfing our stakeholders. More particularly:
- respecting schedules and being responsive
- guaranteeing an excellent collaboration that lives up to the expectations
- complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
- maintaining good relations
DMEX has defined its quality management system and built its organization around 5 processes. Each one has a clearly defined objective.
- The management process defines the strategy and objectives and allocates the ressources. This process also supervises their implementation, evaluates them and improves them. Finally, the management process is in charge of all communication.
- The resource management process is specifically dedicated to optimally plan the use and maintenance of the equipment as well as the training of the staff.
- The project definition process aims setting up a reasoned project that meets the clients' needs while justifying the means mobilized and the corresponding price.
- The project execution process manages each project from beginning to end in full accordance with contractual elements.
- The instrument access process ensures that trained operators can safely perform their measurements under optimal conditions.
DMEX is working towards obtaining the ISO 9001 certification for its activities of "project definition", "project execution" and "instrument access".